New Spawned

UnBan Request - Loke_The_Champ

Dear HappyDiggers team,

I am Loke_The_Champ and was banned here on June 7th, 2018 for exceeding animal, bush and farmland count and not fixing it after I have been given time to.
    I would like to be unbanned for the reasons I am stating later. But first, I would like to apologize for my previous behavior. What I did has no excuse and I can blame nothing but my juvenile desire to push the boundaries for it. I would like to make the point that all this has happened two and a half years ago, which is a long time. Keep in mind that I was thirteen years old at the time and while I myself would never unban this person back then, I think it is sensible to assume that I have grown a lot more during this time and also learned my lesson and therefore would be suitable to play on this server again.
    Additionally, I am aware that the server rules have become a bit more lax after I have been banned, which does not excuse my behavior that I dismissed a direct order to fix my animal and plant count, but in my opinion, I think it sure shows that the act of owning too many animal, bush and farmland counts cannot be that bad by itself.
    It was my previous run-in with the server rules on the 6th August, 2017 that also contributed to the decision of having me banned. I can only make the same argument as before, yes, there is no excuse for this behavior and only when I was shown that server rules are actually enforced was when I stopped doing that. This was just the kind of mentality I had more than three years ago, if I cannot get caught, might as well do it. I have grown up enough to no longer have this kind of mentality and adhere to rules now, even if they were not enforced.
    Now, if you were going to ask for that, why I want to return to this server is an easy question. I have spent, if I recall correctly, over a hundred hours here as a city and nation leader over the span of multiple years and would like to reminisce back to the time I played here, deal with some unfinished businesses and also continue my role as mayor of a big town, a request to give this role of mayor to a close friend over one and a half years ago was left unanswered so if unbanning me is impossible, I would again urge you to give this role of mayor to my friend "Hero_OlE".

Thank you for reading this UnBan request and I hope you will pronouce a just verdict after carefully considering my points.

Loke

I will be taking a look at this soon, thanks.

After careful consideration, you are going to be unbanned. Please note, this does not mean your record is clean, any further violations of the rules from now on will result in a permanent ban. So best to keep your nose clean and take heed of the warnings the first time around.

Enjoy.
    Name:  unban.png
Views: 87
Size:  35.6 KB