Destroyed structure

I love it, I ask my husband a question and he tells me to post it LOL. I had a preserving bin that was destroyed at 8am this morning according to the log. Yet... nothing else around it was damaged. I know it a perfect world that doesn't happen. My guess is a dino and due to mechanics that was what was destroyed. Hubby had no clue. "Post it and ask Jiro something maybe broken and need to be fixed"

Quote Originally Posted by Khajera View Post
    I love it, I ask my husband a question and he tells me to post it LOL. I had a preserving bin that was destroyed at 8am this morning according to the log. Yet... nothing else around it was damaged. I know it a perfect world that doesn't happen. My guess is a dino and due to mechanics that was what was destroyed. Hubby had no clue. "Post it and ask Jiro something maybe broken and need to be fixed"
    Might be the auto destroy feature. Might be a dino. Was the surrounding structures stone? Was the bin on the ground by itself?

Quote Originally Posted by Jiro_89 View Post
    Might be the auto destroy feature. Might be a dino. Was the surrounding structures stone? Was the bin on the ground by itself?
    On a stone foundation with a single wall beds to one side and 2 storage boxes on the other. It's an odd structure, I have a roof but left the 2nd row of walls off except what was needed to hold the roof.

Quote Originally Posted by Khajera View Post
    On a stone foundation with a single wall beds to one side and 2 storage boxes on the other. It's an odd structure, I have a roof but left the 2nd row of walls off except what was needed to hold the roof.
    Probably a dino

Quote Originally Posted by Jiro_89 View Post
    Probably a dino
    I figured Silly husband