Thread: TFC and beds.

TFC and beds.

Saw someone mention a bed below 123 (not sure that's exact) will not be hard to get into, at 99 I was able to get in without the usual damage and multiple tries. In TNFC the berth work better for skipping the night.

Quote Originally Posted by Rainnmannx View Post
    Saw someone mention a bed below 123 (not sure that's exact) will not be hard to get into, at 99 I was able to get in without the usual damage and multiple tries. In TNFC the berth work better for skipping the night.
    I'm not following.

In tfc and tnfc getting in to the bed to sleep is hard, you take a little damage and instantly get kicked out, after several tries you can eventually get in.
    In tnfc i put the bed at 99 and could get right into it.

In tfc and tnfc getting in to the bed to sleep is hard, you take a little damage and instantly get kicked out, after several tries you can eventually get in.
    In tnfc i put the bed at 99 and could get right into it.
    As in y = 99?

If Y is the vertical then yes, didn't want to get them mixed up lol.

If Y is the vertical then yes, didn't want to get them mixed up lol.
    Ah. Right. Z coords. Anyways, IIRC the bed problem was fixed at one point several builds ago from some nifty config changing. I recall it had something to do with how essentials interacted with TFC. Between essentials and worldguard, there may be a way to prevent the bed kickout issue.