Update 1.3.1 : Unable to log-on to towny server

I have been unable to log on to DOM’s towny server since 7/31/2012, It has been more than a week and I need to go back to the server before Friday, 8/10. I need to save my town Utopia (once known as Alturtown) because of daily upkeep; it is a new town with 4 other inhabitants and at least one of them does not have enough money to pay taxes if this goes much longer. He is not able to log on either. I worked hard on making the town and I do not want to lose it. I need the town members to help support it. My town is part of the nation Zeal (InsaneJ's nation.)
    On 8/1/2012, my computer automatically updated Minecraft from 1.2.5 to 1.3.1. After that, whenever I tried to log on to DOM’s towny server, it said this: “Connection Lost Internal exception: java.net.SocketException: Connection reset”.
    Even though there was no reason, I checked if I was banned from that server, but I wasn’t.
    I am wondering if DOM has updated the server yet. DOM, could you please update towny?
    Or could you tell me how to be able to log back into towny?
    Just in case, I tried a downgrade back to 1.2.5, deleting the bin; but whenever I turn on Minecraft it automatically logs on the 1.3.1 update. Please someone help me. Thanks.

RE: Update 1.3.1 : Unable to log-on to towny server

The server has not been updated yet and it may be some time before it will be.

What you should do is read the howto I made for the snapshot server. You can find it here. Use the digiex launcher to play Minecraft 1.2.5

MVC -> Digiex

MVC link: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/877629-minecraft-version-changer-windows%E2%94%82mac%E2%94%82linux-ad-free/
    Nuff Said

Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!! I'M IN!