Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Idea for some fun and action?

Hello guys,

I got a idea how maybe we could put some action into HappyDiggers, the idea is simple.

We add a Server with a sertain map where rates are 4x insteed of 3 times and that map would be PvP so players that want to farm and raise dinos faster but with that sertain risk. The biggest fear is ofcourse getting wiped but since people could transfer from PvE to PvP no one gets wiped and people only lose the stuff that i want to lose and that would add a bit of fun.

And because it would be a PvP server everything should be allowed, foundation wipe, meat run , sniping etc.. (exept meshing ofc) so Jiro would not need stuff or time to take care of it.

What do you guys think?

Thoughts from other Ark players? Is PvP something that is missed?

I've got this idea because me and my wife are at end game, all we really do is farm meat raise dinos for mutations, i dont know what other people think but i'm in need for that kind of risk and feeling that my stuff is not safe and that motivates us to play the game.

Depends, i certainly dont want it to be possible to transfer stuff to the pvp map, as every body would just breed and farm in safety on the pve maps and then transfer on the pve maps, that neither gives risk for the endgame players nor fun for the underdeveloped tribes.

Quote Originally Posted by Epimetheus View Post
    Depends, i certainly dont want it to be possible to transfer stuff to the pvp map, as every body would just breed and farm in safety on the pve maps and then transfer on the pve maps, that neither gives risk for the endgame players nor fun for the underdeveloped tribes.

That's why it would be a idea to put breeding like 2x higher than on pve map, also gathering so people would invest time on both servers & nice fights could happen too.

Breeding, harvesting etc. could go up to 4-5, but dont see the sense in wiping bases for no reason except you fear retaliation, since you want pvp you may not want to discourage people too hard, a meat run is already enough (even that might be too much).