The switch has been made. Please use the updated Ports.

Looks like it's working except,

1. Players are still playing on old linux server ( did play there also today ) maybe we should announce in forum and close down the old ones.

2. Cluster is not working can not transfer between maps.

Quote Originally Posted by Nem View Post
    Looks like it's working except,

1. Players are still playing on old linux server ( did play there also today ) maybe we should announce in forum and close down the old ones.

2. Cluster is not working can not transfer between maps.
    Thanks for the heads up. Some old anti-crash scripts on the Linux server seemed to re-enable them overnight. Those are now disabled. There may be some issues with continuity now that we had a day where both sets of servers were running simultaneously.

Which server is the 'correct' one?

Quote Originally Posted by Khajera View Post
    Which server is the 'correct' one?
    The IPs and ports listed in this news article are correct. They're also listed in the Ark thread and servers page.

Once again Linux found a way to get those servers back up while I was away. I'm actually impressed on how many redundancies are working in the background scripts to keep those servers alive.

I've cut the ports from the Linux server and mutilated some script names so they shouldnt be back again. Unless the server has gone full Skynet.

cdd5e4858eac95d440512d9ea2f747a2.jpg

just saw that on extiction colision is on, can not build next to a wall for example.

Quote Originally Posted by Nem View Post
    just saw that on extiction colision is on, can not build next to a wall for example.
    I've updated the config to OFF. Changes should take effect next server backup/restart/auto-update cycle.