Thread: Tek engrams

Tek engrams

Hello,

Last time i did mindwipe and leveled up i unlocked all tek engrams because of auto engram learner i guess, do you have the same?

I learned all Engramms awell, i just had them when i wanted to unlock engrams.

id say due to the nature of pve all engrams have been unlocked based on lvl. Jiro will have to confirm.

Auto-unlock engrams is a feature of the server manager. It's not supposed to unlock tek engrams though. This puts me in a tricky situation on how to proceed since the damage has already been done. Let me look into some options.

Not sure but i think if you remove it engrams will be gone.

Ofcource the crafted items will still be there

Can you guys try mindwiping again and report back if Tek engrams are still open?

Didnt had to mind wipe all Tek engrams gone now guess its fixed.

P.s. did anything change on hatching speed? Because giga eggs was usually around 16min at 1% and now its 29mins.
    Last edited by Nem; 3rd March 2020 at 20:21.

Quote Originally Posted by Nem View Post
    Didnt had to mind wipe all Tek engrams gone now guess its fixed.

P.s. did anything change on hatching speed? Because giga eggs was usually around 16min at 1% and now its 29mins.
    The Valentines event may have lowered that quite a bit for the last few weeks. The event was recently turned off.

Turns out breeding configs were reset. Not sure how. Anyways, they're fixed now and old growth/hatch rates should take effect after the next server restart.