Thread: I broke it

I broke it

The husband is telling me that I need to post that my character on Genesis has gone poof. I log in and get character creation screen.

Yes, I wasn't quite sure if Dourne's reply was indicating your character died and respawned or if your profile was wiped. I've put in your profile from a backup 2 days before Dourne's report post.

He was vague about that. Thank you Jiro

She was able to log in but did not have access to the clan or anything associated with her previous char. Steam IDs did not work for adding her to her own tribe. I ended up leaving my tribe, forcing the her structures to me, recreated clan PurpleFae, added her to the clan manually, made her owner and that she could access everything, then left. went home to my base and did the same as above.

During this process she lost 2 dimorphs and a 203 (after tame and probably a few lvls) dilo, which should be replaced when able.

All in all happy i was able to do something but man it took a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Dourne View Post
    She was able to log in but did not have access to the clan or anything associated with her previous char. Steam IDs did not work for adding her to her own tribe. I ended up leaving my tribe, forcing the her structures to me, recreated clan PurpleFae, added her to the clan manually, made her owner and that she could access everything, then left. went home to my base and did the same as above.

During this process she lost 2 dimorphs and a 203 (after tame and probably a few lvls) dilo, which should be replaced when able.

All in all happy i was able to do something but man it took a while.
    In the future, it probably would have been better to force her to join the tribe by command (or try a different backup character file). I'm sure Epi can help with the lost dinos.

Which command i thought i tried them all?

Did you try this one?

ForcePlayerToJoinTribe <PlayerID> <TribeName>

yup. the command went through and acted like nothing happened. she didnt have the clan tag and it did not tell me i needed admin permissions.