Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

DOM's computer is dead...

Yup! It finally happened... My computer is dead. Integrated video card on my laptop is dead. No video, no video games. I will be monitoring the server thru this phone for a while...

RE: DOM's computer is dead...

Well now that's bad, I think I will join you soon cuz my PC is working even worse (Even looking on YouTube is lagging now and yesterday It worked OK ). Hope you solve it soon but hoping you phone won't die too tho :exclamation:

Sorry to hear that DOM. Hope you'll be able to replace your computer soon.

Marius, how can your PC be working even worse? Yours still works! :P

i think we should all send a donation to dom so he can get back online asap ..no matter how small it will all help get him back to his dome project quicker so we can keep the doms dome is so big jokes going ..
    [size=x-large]Earth Defense Force now that\'s new school retro ...[/size]

Poor James he's gonna have to deal with the "but I saved your life" guilt trip forever xD
    Oh and tell me if this is really mean, I can totally picture him in the Hunger games.....

Who needs peeta and katniss when you have james and mocking?

Pfft please Mocking would walk off the plate at the beginning and be dead.... Like a great man once said "You can either be in one place or hundreds..."

And I think it would actually be Mocking and Angela xD Mocking would hide behind her and cower xD

Just ordered a new computer. All parts from Newegg. Gonna be epic

Cool

So what are you getting?