Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

unable to query server

reinstalled and can load into other servers. any suggestions for reaching our servers?

Quote Originally Posted by Dourne View Post
    reinstalled and can load into other servers. any suggestions for reaching our servers?
    I'll have a look after work today. These last few weeks have been a little extra busy, so hopefully the Ark servers didn't tank themselves while I wasn't looking.

I check the servers every now and then. Battlemetrics show them active but searching unoffical for 'Happy' yeilded 1 result that wasn't HappyDiggers. removed and readded the servers to my favorites through steam, info populated but connecting from ANY source (website, fav list in steam or battlemetrics) i unable to query server when connecting to crystal isles.

been playing on another server lately due to this, unfortunately.
    Last edited by Dourne; 29th August 2020 at 20:53.

I was able to query and join the server when I used the latest IP link from battle metrics. Here is what is currently listed, try adding them manually to your favorites tab in the steam server list. If these are the IPs you already have saved, then let me know and take a screen shot if you would.

50.39.146.208:27015
    50.39.146.208:28015
    50.39.146.208:29015
    50.39.146.208:30015

timeline of what i did.

current server list through steam:
    Spoiler!

extinction info since its the only one showing:
    Spoiler!

removed and readded the servers:
    Spoiler!

then i was able to log in. i subconsciously entered genesis which populated my char. switched to crystal isles ok. then logged out.

saw my server list update in ark (that doesnt happen often)
    Spoiler!

from here we'll see what happens. always some update or something messes it up.

today the servers are not listed. nothing changed with my favorites.

Spoiler!

CI info:

Spoiler!

removed CI and readded 50.39.146.208:29015 lead to this:

Spoiler!
    Last edited by Dourne; 10th September 2020 at 06:57.

The servers are offline but i cant connect to them.
    We will have to wait till jiro can manually restart them.

Sorry about the delay guys. We've been having intermittent power issues due to the Oregon fires in my area and it seems the server had trouble re initializing itself after one of them and I didn't catch it. I'm firing it back up now and I'll double check the VMs.