Blog Entries

Article: New Website Yah!

Blog Entries
    Yeah, I had to reset my password earlier. Wouldn't let me log on. At least I won the race here for first non admin user... I think...

How will people find out with the forums being down? Will there be a link to here on the forum page?

Quote Originally Posted by demman8 View Post
    Yeah, I had to reset my password earlier. Wouldn't let me log on. At least I won the race here for first non admin user... I think...

How will people find out with the forums being down? Will there be a link to here on the forum page?
    It will probably be on the main page of the old website.

Blog Entries
    I like the profile page editor. Will you ever be able to upload a image to fit the background? Or perhaps have a pattern?

For now you can change only the modules and buttons images but they need to be uploaded to the websites images folder.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by demman8 View Post
    The main site and the forum both have a simple place holder to point everybody in the right direction.

Now we wait and see who is smart enough to read this news post and reset their password