Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

UnBan Request - SckarraA

Dear HappyDiggers team,

I am SckarraA and I was banned here on June7th, 2018 for exceeding animal and farmland count after a week delay to fix it.

First, I want to emphasize the fact that the decision to ban me is quite unfair as it wasn't my role to fix the town, as a resident I didn't had the permissions to manage public facilities. This is the mayor's role and even if I was playing more than him at the time it was not a reason to ban me with him. I warned him and I guess he had reasons that made him unable to fix the town in time.

Also, I want to apologive because my attitude wasn't perfect and to this regard, I know that me and Loke we can improve ourselves and show that we deserve to play here again and continue developing our town

Thanks for reading this request, I hope for a fair verdict and wish you a great day

SckarraA

https://happydiggers.net/showthread....ll=1#post19954

https://happydiggers.net/showthread....ll=1#post20351

https://happydiggers.net/showthread.php?1384-Warned-players-and-banlist&p=20380&viewfull=1#post20380

According to the ban screenshot evidence you were working in the vicinity of the infraction.

Moderator: "Despite the player is not the mayor of Voxiy-town, they have shown direct involvement in animal tending in said town, thus co-operating in exceeding the limits. Both they and Loke_the_Champ (town mayor) had to be reminded and unofficially warned for minor infractions to the TFC-specific server limitations before."

The moderator involved with the ban can elaborate if he so chooses.

Why didn't you dispute this when the ban occurred? Seems to me you were perfectly aware of what had transpired.

Hi, thanks for reading my message and answering that fast

For sure I can't say that I wasn't aware about the animal and crop situation because of course I had the warn which was clear. Though I never plant more crops, and I was not aware of more animals than the 8 we had at the farm, furthermore I was not comfortable about having to destroy crops and kill animals which were not mine.
    I prefered trusting my mayor and I thought he would've have fix this but I guess I was wrong because he didn't, though I'm pretty sure with a bit longer delay he would've done it.

Of couse I should've try to argue when the ban did occur but clearly I didn't wanted to continue playing after what happened, there was no point in playing without the mayor.

I'm not sure I agree with your reasoning 100%, but nonetheless as long as you take action for yourself from here on out there will be less worry on your end for any future violations, as long as you follow the rules of course.

Do the right thing and tell others to do right thing as well, especially if it affects you. Your ban will now be reduced to a warning, any further violations of the rules will result in a permanent ban.

Enjoy.
    Name:  unban.png
Views: 125
Size:  35.6 KB