Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ark PvP Server

Quote Originally Posted by ArkPlayer123 View Post
    send you the link and my yt later
    Name:  well_were_waiting.gif
Views: 86
Size:  1.52 MB

Still waiting.

If there's no reply by tomorrow providing evidence, just go ahead and ban this guy.

It has been 3 days since Player123 made his accusations. No evidence has been provided making this false accusations.

To sum things up:
    • he falsely accused a staff member of admin abuse
    • he falsely accused a staff member of racism
    • he has broken server rules

So now all that is left is the ban hammer.

Name:  make_it_so.png
Views: 88
Size:  204.4 KB
    Last edited by Rainnmannx; 7th January 2022 at 23:21.

If I had a nickel for every upset Ark player that claimed Admin abuse...

For anybody reading this after the fact, if you're uncomfortable playing on a server with actively playing administrative players then the HappyDiggers servers aren't for you. We create, run, and manage the servers with our own time and money so that we can enjoy games we like to play with others that share the same interests.

I'm not saying we would turn a blind eye to abuse of power by any means, but if you suspect abuse of power or have some form of evidence you need to properly bring your dispute to the forums without prejudice. Unsubstantiated accusations will land you a permanent ban across all of our servers along with some Monty Python level insults.

Any ideas to add the new map the lost island?

There is no great demand for the pvp servers at the moment. I will talk with Jiro about it.

I raided a tribe and they had beta monkey & beta brood trophys and flags... Was just wondering where you can fight them since there is no island or center server.

Quote Originally Posted by Nem View Post
    I raided a tribe and they had beta monkey & beta brood trophys and flags... Was just wondering where you can fight them since there is no island or center server.
    There was an event where you could fight the bosses in open field if you wanted but didnt got any element out of it.