Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    A lot of bugfixes this week in the 13w22a snapshot.

• [BUG MC-2200] – Sleeping while in a Minecart produces a graphical glitch
    • [BUG MC-9355] – Argument "team" do not work with "!" for other players
    • [BUG MC-11385] – Scoreboard problem with "seeFriendlyInvisibles"
    • [BUG MC-13731] – Horse can climb ladders/vines
    • [BUG MC-13788] – Horses graze on non-grass blocks, also underwater
    • [BUG MC-14114] – Leashes break when riding a horse
    • [BUG MC-14604] – Cannot tie wild horses and foals
    • [BUG MC-14757] – Stacked Entity Spawner creating mass duplicate ghost entities
    • [BUG MC-14930] – Horse armor not keeping enchantments when dropping from a horse
    • [BUG MC-15423] – Crash due to corrupt pack.png in texture pack
    • [BUG MC-16051] – horses break lead when being lead when they stop to eat grass
    • [BUG MC-16156] – Unable to move previously ridden horses after reloading the world
    • [BUG MC-16182] – Problem with horse movement.
    • [BUG MC-16196] – Horses not running fast in creative
    • [BUG MC-16229] – Horse – Shift Key Locking
    • [BUG MC-16415] – IllegalStateException: Server tried to update attributes of a non-living entity
    • [BUG MC-16421] – Horse Speed does not remain constant

To get the snapshot, use the new launcher available in the link below. To return to 1.5.2, simply start the old launcher and play as normal.

More bugfixes!

• Added new /spreadplayers command
    • Added new gamerule for natural health regen
    • Some balancing to potions and hunger
    • [BUG MC-13880] – Cows eat buckets. Seems unhealthy!
    • [BUG MC-16074] – Teleporting to "NaN" crashes the game
    • [BUG MC-84211] – Remove ‘docm77′ mob as it is not working as intended
    • [BUG MC-16290] – Custom Mob spawner crashing game
    • [BUG MC-17051] – Dogs attack Horses

To get the snapshot, use the new launcher available in the link below. To return to 1.5.2, simply start the old launcher and play as normal.

Now We Don't Even Need Those Instructions, Just Use The Minecraft Dev. Launcher! https://mojang.com/

Mojang just killed off all texture packs for Minecraft. That's one step closer to the modding API.

If all goes well people can convert them with a fancy tool and keep on using them.

• Removed Texture Pack support, added Resource Packs
    • Added new gamerule for day-night cycle
    • Things and stuff
    • [BUG MC-1202] – Mobs spawn and then quickly despawn in peaceful. Looks like the "ender-porting-out-of-water" effect.
    • [BUG MC-2097] – You can't get "The End?" achievement
    • [BUG MC-2419] – Persistence required tag freezes mobs
    • [BUG MC-2559] – Squids taking damage while in water
    • [BUG MC-2692] – Hard to spawn Squids
    • [BUG MC-15058] – Scoreboard "health" objective set to display "belowname" disconnecting player on multiplayer with end of stream
    • [BUG MC-16149] – Lava texture animation moves too fast / Animated textures ignoring text files

I know about the Dev launcher making the Digiex launcher redundant. It's just that it's such a nice post that I'll leave it there for posterity

What do you mean by no more texture packs? Will there at least be some way to use them?

P.S. I'm out of the loop. Majorly.

This is what Dinnerbone has to say about it:

We’ve been working really hard on the new Resource Pack system, and we think it’s at the point where we can finally push it live. This is a huge step forward for the future plugin API and will replace texture packs.

Unfortunately, texture packs will no longer be supported but you can use this fancy tool to automatically convert them! Please report all issues about resource packs, and the snapshot in general, to our bug tracker!

I haven't updated this thread in a long time. Many snapshots have come and gone since the last update.

Right now the HappyDiggers Snapshot server is running snapshot 13w42a. This snapshot features new bugs!

Enjoy

Also, I've updated the Snapshot tutorial in the opening post of this thread. Just in case anyone doesn't yet know how to install Minecraft snapshots with the new Minecraft launcher.

Im sorry if im not supposed too, or if there is something else im obviously missing, im new to the forums. buuuuttttt ive been playing on the snapshot server for about 1/2 to 2 years now and i would like to apply for a moderator position, my IGN: matthemagicmat, sorry if there is a place to apply, pls post a link to it.

At this current moment you cannot 'apply' for a moderator position. How it works is, you get picked (mostly from the V.I.P group).
    Sorry for any disappointment.

Sad panda I was playing on all of the servers for a few years now and was just seeing if I could better benifit the community that I have grown to love so much
    thanks for telling me .