View Poll Results: What plugins would you like to run on the next server? (You can pick more than 1)

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • mcMMO

6 16.22%
  • Factions

6 16.22%
  • Towny

14 37.84%
  • iConomy

11 29.73%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Server

New Server

I have been doing some testing with mcMMO and Factions. I plan on making a server around those plugins. I might be adding an economy with multiple server-owned cities and quests.

This project might take a while to get right, but I think it will be really fun to play on.

If I do implement this, I will need a better donor program. Maybe with an item shop or perks.

Current Plugins Being Considered:
    • Towny :torch:
    • mcMMO :torch: (if supported)
    • iConomy :torch:
    • Lockette :torch:
    • dynmap :torch:
    • Citizens :torch:
    • Essentials

There will be quests and rankings acquired from completing quests. General shops in each city and a transportation system for in between the cities. Land will be claimed with plugins for user-controlled anti-grief.

If you have any suggestions please leave a comment.

Sneak Peak!

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTcNf02UR_w[/video]

RE: New Server

If possible just a new map with ether just towny or factions. And if possible again about 6 people will vote with me,
    x_Mezzanotte, smiffi95, DAV1DJO3, Splodge96, MidgetMushroom97, OriginaL_Style.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFinalSync
    If possible just a new map with ether just towny or factions. And if possible again about 6 people will vote with me,
    How about iConomy? you dont want there to be money?

Quote Originally Posted by DOM
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFinalSync
    How about iConomy? you dont want there to be money?
    yes if town but no if factions

Yea. Towny is good but i think if towny is there why not faction 2?
    The are like mixing each other. It is something like this for an RP server
    Towns : for market-place, different buildings like training ground (just an example) and other things...
    Factions: Small places like a village where people live each other and where u can buy a house to live (if the "chief" lets u in)

Oh and when server is up we will need a big starter town like a fortress or something with a big Castle or just a Temple that wud be good to be somewhere in a mix of forest/sea part like a little sand out there and the road u folow to be in a forest.
    If you need help at building it I wud be glad to help u to finish faster

I voted. As long as it isn't a rp server I'm fine.

Quote Originally Posted by demman8
    I voted. As long as it isn't a rp server I'm fine.
    It would be optional RP.

I'm fine with what's on the current server. I kinda just want a new map.

Decided on most of the plugins. It will be a Towny server (more control).

I have been working on a LOT of quest ideas! There will be:

7 Guilds (with ranks), multiple cities with side quests and general stores, donation perks, and a lot more!

All of the RP elements are optional (except the first quest). This server will function the same for people that played on the current server, so no worries!

Will this first quest act as a tutorial? And are possible rewards for doing side quests?