View Poll Results: What plugins would you like to run on the next server? (You can pick more than 1)

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • mcMMO

6 16.22%
  • Factions

6 16.22%
  • Towny

14 37.84%
  • iConomy

11 29.73%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New Server

RE: New Server

Quote Originally Posted by demigodchaos
    well a bit of exploring around today and I like the new map server as it helps bring about new creative ideas and platforms. also any chance we can set up a sub topic about the separate plugins with basics on using them and so that if people are having issues with any they can post them in the proper place for troubleshooting?
    Sounds like a good idea.

I think this plugin wud be a good idea to have for both servers.
    This plugin allows u to enchant your item in shops that only OP's can do it and its compatible with any economy plugin (the author recommends iconmy 6).

LINK:SignShop Enchantment

And for the new server i got this plugin that its interesting for a travel method. The admin chooses the destination the dragon goes and players can summon it (works with economy too u can use money to take a ride to the destination or pay for a player to take him in the place he wants)

LINK: DragonTravel

Other travel methods: Stargate Portal

OR

TravelPortal

Pretty the same but the portal in the stargate plugin looks better and more simple to make + u have a "CENTER" where all portals intersect (and making them private/public and hidden portals)

TravelPortal, I like it. Can we have that please?

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneJ
    TravelPortal, I like it. Can we have that please?
    Yea but i think the stargate one its better the travel portal its a little ugly but still good