Rollback on Towny Server

This morning I tried to update a plugin. As I did the server reverted to a few days prior (rolled back). Seeing this, I used logblock capabilities to roll it forward again. Not every chunk was affected, but the ones that were have might have some serious problems. I am sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

On that note, I cant get the spawn town to look right... I am considering regenerating the area...

RE: Rollback on Towny Server

Quote Originally Posted by DOM
    This morning I tried to update a plugin. As I did the server reverted to a few days prior (rolled back). Seeing this, I used logblock capabilities to roll it forward again. Not every chunk was affected, but the ones that were have might have some serious problems. I am sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

On that note, I cant get the spawn town to look right... I am considering regenerating the area...
    Id say restart the lot ..lol it is a bit messy and none lives there apart from me lol
    [size=x-large]Earth Defense Force now that\'s new school retro ...[/size]

hey dom i just got online and every single part of my house got messed up all of my stuff in my chect is gone except for three and my skelly spawner got changed to a pig so just anytime you can help RJ and i that would be great and BTW i lost 4 stacks of iron a looting 2 diamond sword and my fortune 3 pick with unbreaking 3 and 15 slime balls and what RJ lost was strad and ward music disk and the silk touch and i was really sad about that and all my stairs got turned to the left but thats all i want back from all the things that i had so any time with that would be perfect. thanks ~ryan~
    ~Ryan~

Not targetting anyone here but unless you can prove what you lost, it seems a bit odd just compensating any losses. I could easily say i lost 3 diamond blocks 60 gold ingots and 10 stacks of iron. Prove what you lost and it can be easily returned.

Quote Originally Posted by flyinginstyle
    Not targetting anyone here but unless you can prove what you lost, it seems a bit odd just compensating any losses. I could easily say i lost 3 diamond blocks 60 gold ingots and 10 stacks of iron. Prove what you lost and it can be easily returned.

easy way is to start again ...let them mine what they can and see if they can find the same stuff ...

im sure iv lost stuff but to be honest it don't matter id rather just go look for more ...and the only ones with 10 blocks of diamonds was prob using x-ray anyway :P so its not like lost alot anyway haha ( i am joking ,,or am i )
    [size=x-large]Earth Defense Force now that\'s new school retro ...[/size]