Thread: Darkside

Darkside

(note work in progress))

Welcome to the land of snow and well snow though sometimes its dark here too.... but still there is much to explore with its wonderful laid out orange roads around...wait a minuet the road is gone... hmmm okay so we had a little bit of a construction problem around the town while I was gone but hopefully that will change one I get my mayor power back. Till then The land of Snowville is currently looking for people want to help expand and build up the town. Also if you have a birthday coming up let me know so I can try to stop by your town and build you something awesome.

Current Build projects:
    1. redesign roads and layout of town
    2. clean up some of the snow
    3. work on spawn and pretty it up maybe a statue or fountain of lava....
    4. work on the town port

Should you have any questions or comments I will reply as I can but may take some time for changes to happen on the server due to my job and location right now.
    \"To never ask is to never know,
    To never know is to be lost,
    And to be lost you never asked.\"

RE: Darkside

Quote Originally Posted by demigodchaos
    (note work in progress))

Welcome to the land of snow and well snow though sometimes its dark here too.... but still there is much to explore with its wonderful laid out orange roads around...wait a minuet the road is gone... hmmm okay so we had a little bit of a construction problem around the town while I was gone but hopefully that will change one I get my mayor power back. Till then The land of Snowville is currently looking for people want to help expand and build up the town. Also if you have a birthday coming up let me know so I can try to stop by your town and build you something awesome.

Current Build projects:
    1. redesign roads and layout of town
    2. clean up some of the snow
    3. work on spawn and pretty it up maybe a statue or fountain of lava....
    4. work on the town port

Should you have any questions or comments I will reply as I can but may take some time for changes to happen on the server due to my job and location right now.
    Awesome demi! So you're coming back on the server?

yea I will be back around marchish but till then I'm going to pop on every so often when I have time off out here.

well with the advent of a new server means new ideas and such just know darkside will be back just gong to be a bit of time is all.