Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Administrator Pernix_8D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    572
    Blog Entries
    2

    Sooooo... Server trouble, huh? :L

    Server trouble, goodie...

    More of a question for the great and powerful DOM...

    Unfortunately, the time I was on there It seemed that most of the towns were destroyed/damaged.

    Any chance this could be undone? Or is the server going to be down for a while? XD

    Your Purple friend,
    Pernix_8D

    Yes... I was bored...

  2. #2

    RE: Sooooo... Server trouble, huh? :L

    Yea, looks like the iconomy plugin was reset and all money went to 10 g so the towns that had like 5+ ppl are gone cuz they don't have enough money to pay taxes....

  3. #3

    RE: Sooooo... Server trouble, huh? :L

    I was on this morning and noticed that the money had all been reset. I came back online 10 minutes later and the towns had gone..

    Flyingville
    Camelot
    NewSeagull
    Atlantis
    Valmeadow

    just a few of the towns that have fallen along with their respective nations.

    I have no idea what happened or why but I hope Dom can fix things...

  4. #4
    Minecraft Addict DOM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    KSC
    Posts
    751
    Blog Entries
    28

    RE: Sooooo... Server trouble, huh? :L

    Something is going wrong with the host. Im resolving it as soon as I can. I am waiting for a response from them

  5. #5
    Minecraft Addict DOM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    KSC
    Posts
    751
    Blog Entries
    28

    RE: Sooooo... Server trouble, huh? :L

    Quote Originally Posted by DOM
    Something is going wrong with the host. Im resolving it as soon as I can. I am waiting for a response from them
    I got the server running. The towns reverted to b4 they were claimed... all of the setting should be good tho. Valmeadow is gone, some of the other towns have vanished. I think I just wanna reset the map now.

  6. #6

    RE: Sooooo... Server trouble, huh? :L

    Quote Originally Posted by DOM
    Quote Originally Posted by DOM
    Something is going wrong with the host. Im resolving it as soon as I can. I am waiting for a response from them
    I got the server running. The towns reverted to b4 they were claimed... all of the setting should be good tho. Valmeadow is gone, some of the other towns have vanished. I think I just wanna reset the map now.
    its a shame that the towns have gone but a reset will probably do the whole server some good. maybe it can be a fresh start without moderators picking on people and things like that..

    by the way dom, the server is currently whitelisted? dont know if thats on purpose but just thought i'd let you know

  7. #7
    Minecraft Addict DOM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    KSC
    Posts
    751
    Blog Entries
    28

    RE: Sooooo... Server trouble, huh? :L

    Quote Originally Posted by flyinginstyle
    Quote Originally Posted by DOM
    Quote Originally Posted by DOM
    Something is going wrong with the host. Im resolving it as soon as I can. I am waiting for a response from them
    I got the server running. The towns reverted to b4 they were claimed... all of the setting should be good tho. Valmeadow is gone, some of the other towns have vanished. I think I just wanna reset the map now.
    its a shame that the towns have gone but a reset will probably do the whole server some good. maybe it can be a fresh start without moderators picking on people and things like that..

    by the way dom, the server is currently whitelisted? dont know if thats on purpose but just thought i'd let you know
    I did that on purpose. Ill make it open soon.

  8. #8
    Administrator Pernix_8D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    572
    Blog Entries
    2

    RE: Sooooo... Server trouble, huh? :L

    awesome.

  9. #9

    RE: Sooooo... Server trouble, huh? :L

    Quote Originally Posted by DOM
    Quote Originally Posted by flyinginstyle
    Quote Originally Posted by DOM
    Quote Originally Posted by DOM
    Something is going wrong with the host. Im resolving it as soon as I can. I am waiting for a response from them
    I got the server running. The towns reverted to b4 they were claimed... all of the setting should be good tho. Valmeadow is gone, some of the other towns have vanished. I think I just wanna reset the map now.
    its a shame that the towns have gone but a reset will probably do the whole server some good. maybe it can be a fresh start without moderators picking on people and things like that..

    by the way dom, the server is currently whitelisted? dont know if thats on purpose but just thought i'd let you know
    I did that on purpose. Ill make it open soon.
    okay! sounds good

  10. #10
    V.I.P. wordie101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    nottinghamshire,uk
    Posts
    185
    Blog Entries
    3

    RE: Sooooo... Server trouble, huh? :L

    Well I think a server reset is a good thing to be honest it was becoming a mess ...shame had to lose the good towns though .but also means we get to find more diamonds ...yay lol ..
    See I go to work for 2 days and all goes tits up ...hope the,squabbling has stopped as well catch you all online ASAP
    [size=x-large]Earth Defense Force now that\'s new school retro ...[/size]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •