Sooooo... Server trouble, huh? :L

Server trouble, goodie...

More of a question for the great and powerful DOM...

Unfortunately, the time I was on there It seemed that most of the towns were destroyed/damaged.

Any chance this could be undone? Or is the server going to be down for a while? XD

Your Purple friend,
    Pernix_8D

Yes... I was bored...

RE: Sooooo... Server trouble, huh? :L

Yea, looks like the iconomy plugin was reset and all money went to 10 g so the towns that had like 5+ ppl are gone cuz they don't have enough money to pay taxes....

I was on this morning and noticed that the money had all been reset. I came back online 10 minutes later and the towns had gone..

Flyingville
    Camelot
    NewSeagull
    Atlantis
    Valmeadow

just a few of the towns that have fallen along with their respective nations.

I have no idea what happened or why but I hope Dom can fix things...

Something is going wrong with the host. Im resolving it as soon as I can. I am waiting for a response from them

Quote Originally Posted by DOM
    Something is going wrong with the host. Im resolving it as soon as I can. I am waiting for a response from them
    I got the server running. The towns reverted to b4 they were claimed... all of the setting should be good tho. Valmeadow is gone, some of the other towns have vanished. I think I just wanna reset the map now.

I got the server running. The towns reverted to b4 they were claimed... all of the setting should be good tho. Valmeadow is gone, some of the other towns have vanished. I think I just wanna reset the map now.
    its a shame that the towns have gone but a reset will probably do the whole server some good. maybe it can be a fresh start without moderators picking on people and things like that..

by the way dom, the server is currently whitelisted? dont know if thats on purpose but just thought i'd let you know

Quote Originally Posted by flyinginstyle
    its a shame that the towns have gone but a reset will probably do the whole server some good. maybe it can be a fresh start without moderators picking on people and things like that..

by the way dom, the server is currently whitelisted? dont know if thats on purpose but just thought i'd let you know
    I did that on purpose. Ill make it open soon.

awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by flyinginstyle

I did that on purpose. Ill make it open soon.
    okay! sounds good

Well I think a server reset is a good thing to be honest it was becoming a mess ...shame had to lose the good towns though .but also means we get to find more diamonds ...yay lol ..
    See I go to work for 2 days and all goes tits up ...hope the,squabbling has stopped as well catch you all online ASAP
    [size=x-large]Earth Defense Force now that\'s new school retro ...[/size]