WHO ARE YOU WATCHING ???

So come on then who are you watching for your Minecraft vid's on YouTube other than of course Dom's that are always the best vids :P

A few of my favorites are Ventures of Vortac ,FyreUK, BlameTheController, jcvsmc,TheTurbanat0r00 and sometimes TheBeachedHippo

If your watching the same ones give us your opinion on them if watching others that are good tell us about them ! .
    [size=x-large]Earth Defense Force now that\'s new school retro ...[/size]

RE: WHO ARE YOU WATCHING ???

Maybe you could add some links to those names?

I enjoy watching Minecraft Monday Show. It summarizes a lot of thins that are going on in the Mincraft community. So no builds or tutorials, more like general Minecraft news.

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneJ
    Maybe you could add some links to those names?

I enjoy watching Minecraft Monday Show. It summarizes a lot of thins that are going on in the Mincraft community. So no builds or tutorials, more like general Minecraft news.
    good idea will sort them later
    [size=x-large]Earth Defense Force now that\'s new school retro ...[/size]

2 of my favourite Minecrafters are RuneShark Minecraft and XxxNoRegretzxxX

Awesome commentary, plus James and Simon(Runeshark) Somehow manage to listen/read what everyone says and release a video nearly everyday on both channels(they have two channels, Minecraft and Runescape) while they are in university.

And we can't forget the Yogcast crew and CaptainSparklez...

I love watching Etho http://www.youtube.com/ethoslab for his inventions and let's plays.

Well the person who inspired me to buy minecraft is archmagmelek. He does a really good LP of minecraft
    Loser with no social life...

zxnoregretzzxz, slyfox, pbat, creatures overall..., captain sparkles, blindspot, utorak, munchgamer, and hyperkind

Monkeyfarm.

now i agree with logan (demman) and im wondering if i should just list you all of my subs or just some of my favorites??
    ~Ryan~