How the hell did this start...

How in god's name did this fight start earlier today?

There was a massive amount of arguing, aswell as a tonne of cursing. Later on it basically became a fully fledged war. People started TNT'ing the borders of towns, griefing and so on so on.

So in short, the Server just started World War III...

It left the outside of towns looking like Hiroshima...

RE: How the hell did this start...

THIS IS JUST A FEW PICS I HAVE TAKEN FROM TODAY'S SO CALLED WAR
    [attachment=2][attachment=3][attachment=4][attachment=5][attachment=6]

THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE BEHAVIOR THINGS LIKE THIS IS WHAT RUIN THE GAME FOR EVERYONE ELSE!!!

IT WILL NOT BE TOLERATED AND WILL BE DEALT WITH IN A MANNER SAW FIT BY ALL MODERATORS AND THE ADMIN DOM
    AND I HOPE THAT NO MODERATORS WAS INVOLVED IN THIS,
    PLEASE HAVE THE BOTTLE TO BE UPFRONT AND ADMIT TO THIS AND TAKE THE PUNISHMENT THAT IS SO MUCH DESERVED
    THIS PUTS MORE WORKLOAD ON DOM AS HE NOW HAS TO REGENERATE THE LAND AROUND THE DAMAGE ..ASSUMING HE CAN BE BOTHERED

IN MY OPINION IT MUST HAVE INVOLVED CHEATING BY SPAWNING IN THAT MUCH TNT AND THAT IS NOT ALLOWED THIS IS A CLEAN SERVER WITH NO MODIFICATIONS ALLOWED

I AM VERY VERY DISAPPOINTED IN ALL INVOLVED :@:@:@

ps please if know anything about this or who did it then message me or Dom thank you
    [size=x-large]Earth Defense Force now that\'s new school retro ...[/size]

TNT is a great tool for mining, but abusing it like this just plain sucks.

I hope this server grows in number of people involved so maybe it could be turned into a pay-one-time-only kind of server. That seems to weed out people with unwanted behaviour and raises funds to keep the server going for quite a while.

Dom fixed all the damage earlier today. He's awesome like that

as nice as the below idea is I don't see the need for one time payments. yes it helps with upkeep and easy trolls but it also takes out the people who just want to get on a free server maybe meet people, build things, or etc. besides this server in its third creation has allways had an initial issue of trolls which then comes and goes away once its out of their system. plus in all honest with the effort it does take to rebuild afterwords it helps point out the issues in the server that need to be fixed such as instant item mods and such.

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneJ
    TNT is a great tool for mining, but abusing it like this just plain sucks.

I hope this server grows in number of people involved so maybe it could be turned into a pay-one-time-only kind of server. That seems to weed out people with unwanted behaviour and raises funds to keep the server going for quite a while.

Dom fixed all the damage earlier today. He's awesome like that
    \"To never ask is to never know,
    To never know is to be lost,
    And to be lost you never asked.\"

i would just like to say i told you so to everyone. Mady could not and cannot be trusted. i tried to tell everyone this from the beggining and everyone was saying i was out to get him. i knew he was a griefer from the begginging and no one would listen to me. i hope all of you will listen to me next time. im not a bad person and am never out to get anyone. but when i do say something about someone it usually is true

Quote Originally Posted by fireseed23
    i would just like to say i told you so to everyone. Mady could not and cannot be trusted. i tried to tell everyone this from the beggining and everyone was saying i was out to get him. i knew he was a griefer from the begginging and no one would listen to me. i hope all of you will listen to me next time. im not a bad person and am never out to get anyone. but when i do say something about someone it usually is true
    Like in the movies the person who sounds like a loon is always right! I shall listen to your wisdom next time.