Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    A new month is upon us. Who will join the ranks of the HappyDiggers on the Vanilla and Feed The Beast server?

I'm asking the currently whitelisted people for recommendations

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneJ View Post
    A new month is upon us. Who will join the ranks of the HappyDiggers on the Vanilla and Feed The Beast server?

I'm asking the currently whitelisted people for recommendations
    My vote is for Roadieratonga. Have you guys seen what he has done on the Small World Server?

Personally, I will put forward Xela109; this is because he was in all of my towns on the townie servers along with dav1djo3, splodge96 and x_mezzanotte. however, the thing that stands out about Xela109 is that he has attempted to play on the prison server and small world server to get acknowledged by the people playing the ftb server and he often asks me about it.

This would be one step closer to the FTB server for himself and he would appreciate very much.

well thats my recommendation
    PS. imilesxv and elliottd will stand by this.

The Xela part is good too. I can recognize his name, and I can also recognize Roadie's. Roadie is an extremely good builder, while xela, though I haven't talked to him much, is a long time member.

Quote Originally Posted by smiffi95 View Post
    PS. imilesxv and elliottd will stand by this.
    Please get them to back your vote

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneJ View Post
    Please get them to back your vote
    I back up Smiffi95's post, Xela109 is a good community player. He has been with us for a long time but he has taken a break from minecraft and now he is back.

My vote goes for Roadie. He built a lot, he is active and tries to help new people, and doesn't get into any kind of trouble

If I count demman's post as 2 votes, it's 3 vs 3 for Roadie and Xela.

Both members sound appealing to me. So you know what? I'll just whitelist them both! Just don't expect this to happen each month from now on

Yay for more players on the vanilla server

Oh, before I forget. Being on the whitelist means you have access to both the Vanilla and the Feed the Beast server. Enjoy!