Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneJ View Post
    So you know what? I'll just whitelist them both!
    Someone must have read my blog and wants me to record again!

Thanks guys - but if you've updated the whitelist already I can't get on the servers Smiffi used my xbox gamertag in his reccomendation instead of my minecraft IGN - you might have whitelisted Xela109 - my IGN's actually Xela95?

Xela95 has been added to both whitelists already. Please check the servers page and make sure you connect to the right port

Both you and Xela have been added to the whitelist at the same time. I've copy/pasted your names(Roadieratonga and Xela95) from the Small World thread when I entered you to the whitelists. I've downloaded the whitelist.txt file from both Vanilla and FTB servers to verify you are indeed on it.

Xela managed to figure out the right port to use, I'm sure you can do that as well

Added two new players to the whitelist. The first is a friend of mine who also does admin stuff on my servers. He goes by the name of Sverf which is short for Stopverf which could be translated as Putty

The second is JosBeuk, a colleague of mine who has finally decided to buy Minecraft after seeing his boys play Tekkit for quite some time now.

That's two times in a row that I've added two people to the whitelist. I said I wouldn't make a habit out of this... oh well

Quote Originally Posted by TeenageDreamer View Post
    Hi, can I be whitelisted on the FTB server? I've been playing on all the other servers for quite a while now. And I've been good on all of them
    Now this is a perfect example of how NOT to get invited... Please do not ask, we INVITE 1 new member every month.

I would like to know, how long does it take to be counted as "played on a server for a while?" I have played on the small world for about 2 months and the skyblock for about 2 months. This is NOT a plead to be whitelisted, I just want to know how to get on the whitelist

Get noticed in a positive way. By helping others, being active on the forum/blogs. By recording video's and posting them. By contributing ideas (and also how to implement them), by donating, by reporting grief or inappropriate behaviour to moderators/admins on the forum, etc.

So what you've been doing the past few days: asking questions on the forum, expressing your intention to record videos on our servers, that's a good way to get noticed. If you follow through, who knows....

Also the people on the whitelist have to like you. So making friends with those players is one of the best ways to get nominated for the whitelist. They are the ones who recommend players when discussing new whitelist applications for the Vanilla and Feed The Beast server.

There is 1 thing you should never, ever, do though. Do not ask for promotions like becoming moderator/admin or for whitelist access. We really don't like it when people do that and so that really hurts your chances on the first two points above.

Thanks for the advice, I feel like I have said that alot lately. I really enjoy the servers and I have made tons of friends on the small world server. I will soon start posting videos of Happy Diggers servers and I will be sure to make a thread to post them on. Thanks for the help.

-Talon6758