Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Griefers

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Griefers

:dodgy:

Hey DOM,

On the server I have had fog1014 go inside my town and getting in my way. Recently he has made lava flow on my house and make lava falls. Please do something about this.

Thanks DOM,
    MegaBitmap

RE: Griefers

when??

~Ryan~

Bitmap, i shall go to your town now and check around for signs of this. If it is true then action will be taken

well well well, it would appear fog1014 did indeed grief..

[attachment=15]

Quote Originally Posted by flyinginstyle
    Bitmap, i shall go to your town now and check around for signs of this. If it is true then action will be taken

well well well, it would appear fog1014 did indeed grief..

thx

it seems that k2water has taken a dislike to me and my place over last few days ...flying has taken snapshots and really not happy with joe who apparently helped on his second attack ..what is the problem ?????
    [size=x-large]Earth Defense Force now that\'s new school retro ...[/size]

Joeponce, k2water and soroa1. proof they griefed wordie's house

[attachment=16]
    [attachment=17]
    [attachment=18]

Thank-you for that flying
    [size=x-large]Earth Defense Force now that\'s new school retro ...[/size]

no problem. joe's been 'perm' banned until dom and the rest of the moderators agree a suitable punishment

I've been wondering why was fog banned I know he placed lava but if fire was disabled then what real damage did he cause at least he did not grief as much as madymage when he used TNT on grassland and Mady was banned for only two days and fog is banned pernimently. Im just sticking up for a friend that's all.

Quote Originally Posted by RJS1997
    I've been wondering why was fog banned I know he placed lava but if fire was disabled then what real damage did he cause at least he did not grief as much as madymage when he used TNT on grassland and Mady was banned for only two days and fog is banned pernimently. Im just sticking up for a friend that's all.

rjs, fog was banned for griefing with lava around Mega's house. He will not be unbanned especially considering he's claiming he was hacked, grounded and that it was anyone but him. he will not be unbanned. end of discussion