were has dom been???

ummm ok i was wondering were is dom???

because the last time he was on was the 4th but i was just wondering if he was going to do his sunday server update but i guess not but just wondering?

btw i renamed camelot to skyrim just for the confusion.
    ~Ryan~

RE: were has dom been???

yeah where is dom hope he ok and only work keeping him busy
    [size=x-large]Earth Defense Force now that\'s new school retro ...[/size]

Ive been working. It's busy season at BOTH of my jobs... Workin double shifts everyday. Even weekends... I will release some new episodes soon, and I will try to be on the server as much ad I can in the near future.

Quote Originally Posted by DOM
    Ive been working. It's busy season at BOTH of my jobs... Workin double shifts everyday. Even weekends... I will release some new episodes soon, and I will try to be on the server as much ad I can in the near future.
    ahhhh thought as much, well lets hope you get so chill time soon the server misses you ...and its all going belly up :lol: catch you soon

Belly up? Why?

Quote Originally Posted by DOM
    Belly up? Why?

Grifers at the mo and it was a exaggeration didn't mean that exactly

Iv been griefed twice this week k2water and someone called Joe responsible
    I'm away at mo so difficult to fox up on notebook

I understand dom being gone if there are any issues though it can allways be placed on here or through the mail system on the server I do check on that every two or so days when I have the time out here if people are having issues.
    \"To never ask is to never know,
    To never know is to be lost,
    And to be lost you never asked.\"

Dom, don't over do it. Even though you get lots of free time, having a burn-out is not good :B

As for grievers: I got grieved in RiverWood. The nether rack tower and the second bridge have been molested

Can someone install a mod that sets the grievers on fire without killing them? At least then they'd add enjoyment tot the server

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneJ
    Dom, don't over do it. Even though you get lots of free time, having a burn-out is not good :B

As for grievers: I got grieved in RiverWood. The nether rack tower and the second bridge have been molested

Can someone install a mod that sets the grievers on fire without killing them? At least then they'd add enjoyment tot the server
    J, i've found out who griefed you and he'll be punished for it. posting a separate thread now