Did you claim your plot yet?

If you've been folowing Dom's tweets(you can read them on the front page), you know he's set up a couple of plots on the Vanilla server. Did you claim yours yet? I did, and I'm going to build a lovely house there :B

Hay j could you claim me a plot please on there I will be back on on Sunday evening ..soon as the hospital stay is done lol ....could you save one for wells101uk if available please ...hope alls well with everyone ..I so miss my minecraft friends
    [size=x-large]Earth Defense Force now that\'s new school retro ...[/size]

The amount of plots are unlimited. I am adding more tonight. Hope you are doing well!

I think I found spawn again thinking about it... COuld someone post the coords just in case?

Hooray!! Wordie is coming back!! ^^

Well there's enough room right across from my house so you could settle down there. We could be neighbours and chat over pork chop BBQ

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneJ View Post
    Hooray!! Wordie is coming back!! ^^

Well there's enough room right across from my house so you could settle down there. We could be neighbours and chat over pork chop BBQ
    That "plot" is spawn protected...

Awwww, that's too bad

Guess that means he'll have a harder time crawling home after the party gets out of hand

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneJ View Post
    Awwww, that's too bad

Guess that means he'll have a harder time crawling home after the party gets out of hand
    You can get rid of the spawn protection in the properties file, and then I can make a plot for wordie to claim.

I set spawn-protection=0 so that should take care of that