mmmmmmm wow

mmmm that looks nice and sexy ( is it the actual server unit or just a stolen,sorry borrowed pic from the net )....and really only 1 gig remaining ...wow ...how many users is that then roughly ????

That's a pic I found doing an image search. The memory modules look exactly like that though

I can't exactly say how many users we had online when I saw that available memory was low. The Minecraft servers are configured in such a way that when they start they claim a certain amount of memory, and when they need it they can claim additional memory. A lot of memory is also used by the Minecraft servers to cache things.

This means that a server will keep a lot of stuff in memory, even after players have left the server. Tekkit is a prime example of this. When the server starts it uses maybe 500MB, but after a while it'll use 8GB no sweat with only one or two players on. It's a real memory hoarder

oh right i see ...just wonderd roughly how many active members we have to be honest i see Most users ever online was 66, 29th October 2012 at 22:13. (was some special event going on i missed )but then noticed the stats lol ...im so dumb at times lol

Wow... I feel like next month you'll buy even more ram...