DOM's recent events

I've not been on the server for quite a while. I've been extremely busy at work lately. Right now I'm getting ready for another 16 hour work day. I wish I had the time to spend on the server or making videos. Actually I feel kinda pathetic. The only time I've been online this past couple of weeks has been on this phone. I'm gonna try to get on minecraft as soon as I can. So... I hope that you guys are having fun and I hope to see you guys on the server.

RE: DOM's recent events

Quote Originally Posted by DOM
    I've not been on the server for quite a while. I've been extremely busy at work lately. Right now I'm getting ready for another 16 hour work day. I wish I had the time to spend on the server or making videos. Actually I feel kinda pathetic. The only time I've been online this past couple of weeks has been on this phone. I'm gonna try to get on minecraft as soon as I can. So... I hope that you guys are having fun and I hope to see you guys on the server.
    Great to hear that u will be on soon .
    And is the server off atm cuz i cant get on it... just want to know if it is from my connection or from the server?

Good to hear from you Dom, and hope to see you on the server soon!

I too cant get onto the server.. Not sure whats up with it..

I know how your feeling dom to much work not enough play time
    Just hope you get some free time soon and look forward to seeing you back on the server soon
    [size=x-large]Earth Defense Force now that\'s new school retro ...[/size]

Same here: busy busy busy :B

Hope to get some play time in soon

I miss u dom!