Page 31 of 35 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Lazy Idle Couch Potato Heptagon_ru's Avatar

For people who also don't know who the hell is Dos Equis, the most interesting man in the world.
    Spoiler!

A graffiti on a bus station. The big yellow label means "station" or "bus station" in this case, sounds like "ostanovka".
    And I dont know about your countries, but in Russia old females in buses is a kind of meme. Bus was (and mostly is now) free for them, so they travel it often, in groups, with big bags on wheels, and sometimes are rude and agressive.
    Ofc this is just a meme, in reality such cases are rare.
    Anyway the pic is brilliant

Quote Originally Posted by Heptagon_ru View Post
    A graffiti on a bus station. The big yellow label means "station" or "bus station" in this case, sounds like "ostanovka".
    And I dont know about your countries, but in Russia old females in buses is a kind of meme. Bus was (and mostly is now) free for them, so they travel it often, in groups, with big bags on wheels, and sometimes are rude and agressive.
    Ofc this is just a meme, in reality such cases are rare.
    Anyway the pic is brilliant

Well Ostanovka is just means a stopping station for vehicles. Does not says which station is it. It can be a train station, a car station, or bus station. I will assume its for cars and buses. If teh station was for Bus, it would say ' Avtobusnaya Ostanovka" anyway interesting picture.

I think i now know what the picture means lol. a Star Craft station making grannies XD lol.

And old people fart a lot without reservation