Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

KingLC's pictures topic

Hey guys, just wanted to share a old build of mine You can share your own as well in this topic if you want

The look outside

The shaft I made to get all the cobble

The inside

The library

The barracks

The pond

Hope you like it

Very nice

Added bonus points for starting a thread with pics in it:

If you have more stuff, please share

Good job! I miss the old Beta days... Things were so much simpler...

But, don't get my wrong, I love the recent updates!

@dom, I hate the new updates :P

Anyways, the build looks awesome! On one spot though it looked like it was hanging over the edge on the base of the castle :P

This is a rollercoaster I build on the previous Towny server. I think I build this for RJS at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by demman8 View Post
    @dom, I hate the new updates :P

Anyways, the build looks awesome! On one spot though it looked like it was hanging over the edge on the base of the castle :P
    Sadly I don't have that world anymore, but the first picture where it hangs over is the very beginning of the build. Later on I added a 5 block wide moat around it, added a bridge and terraformed that sand side so it looks more natural

This is one of the first things I built that I was proud of:

I loved having my own island and just dig mines under the house

My attempts at furniture:

That's about it. I didn't take many screenshots in the time I played Minecraft, but I had its since Alpha so I built a lot but didn't keep a lot sadly

The first house you were proud of looks a lot better then most of the stuff people are first proud of. You know the ones I mean. Those square houses with 1 window or perhaps a door in them

Good thing you can make tons of new screenshots on the Small World server and post them here. I really enjoy those work in progress topics of people building stuff so you feel like posting, please do so

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneJ View Post
    The first house you were proud of looks a lot better then most of the stuff people are first proud of. You know the ones I mean. Those square houses with 1 window or perhaps a door in them

Good thing you can make tons of new screenshots on the Small World server and post them here. I really enjoy those work in progress topics of people building stuff so you feel like posting, please do so
    How did you find my house? :P

Does anyone remember the pillars of doom from the previous Towny server?

Things really went from bad to worse in some cases :B