Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Sarahvig griefed me. She stole my enchantment table and a power 1 bow in a locked chest. I dont know how to insert pick but its true

I'd like to help, but first you need to help me

Where did this happen? Can you give me coordinates?
    When you're on the server, press F3. That will show a lot of stuff on your screen, including your coordinates. You can then make a screenshot by pressing F2 in-game. Screenshots are stored in the directory: %appdata%\.minecraft\screenshots

Those screenshots you can attach to your post using the Insert Image button on the text editor you use to make posts:
    Name:  Insert Image.png
Views: 179
Size:  3.7 KB

And then we know where it happend, see the damage, and fix things

The cords of the enchantment table are: x:312.29394 y:92 z:467.7 can you please roll it back? I do consider it griefing not theft because an enchantment table is a somewhat hard item to get.

Name:  2013-02-02_08.52.47.png
Views: 138
Size:  153.3 KBhow to i make the picture bigger?

oh, whoops when before i posted it it looked tiny

I also realized I am now a "tree puncher". Is that a rank? Can someone please tell me the ranks?

Marius fixed it. THanKS MARIUS!!!!

Ok so that's the evidence. Can you let us know where this is so we can fix the damage?

Pressing F3 will show your coordinates. If you include that in the screenshot then one screenshot is enough

I put the coordinates in a post on the last page. Marius fixed already though.

I seem to be a target for griefers. This time it was avafede. There was a hole in my wall. I used co-inspect and a few blocks were removed by him, and the rest by creeper. Also, is there a way to check who placed blocks? Because, my house is filled with TREES!!!
    Also found a sign that said -k at the end. I once again can't figure out how to put in pictures.