Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneJ View Post
    You can use the "/co inspect" command to enable and disable the CoreProtect inspector. When it's enabled you can left-click blocks to see who placed them. If you right-click with a block in your hand you can see who removed blocks.
    So does that /co inspect thingy work for normal players? Wish I had known that 2 days ago, I got griefed also. The glass underwater subway tunnel got damaged for several blocks, I fixed it already, but now I probably can't see anymore who did this? They most likely also stole my wheat without planting it back. Why are players like that on Small World?
    Last edited by kl1172; 3rd April 2013 at 10:53.

CoreProtect will show you the history of each block. So yes, you can still see what happened

Players are like that because they are scumbags. The whitelist on the SmallWorld server already keeps out a lot of those players, but not all of them unfortunately. That is why we have the invite-only whitelists on the Vanilla and Feed The Beast server on which we will only add new players one time a month and then only 1 or 2 at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneJ View Post
    CoreProtect will show you the history of each block. So yes, you can still see what happened

Players are like that because they are scumbags. The whitelist on the SmallWorld server already keeps out a lot of those players, but not all of them unfortunately. That is why we have the invite-only whitelists on the Vanilla and Feed The Beast server on which we will only add new players one time a month and then only 1 or 2 at a time.
    Aha! Let me get my Magnum P.I. on then.

Ok, 3rd time -) This time, Poko set fire to the U.S.A flag I was making. It took a long time to get that wool. I'm not ratting on him, I just want him to apologize and we can play together again. Today when I noticed it he logged on and logged off immediatley. I dont want him punished or anything. But Poko I don't give a crap if you're Chinese or Canadian, you don't see my burning JAICMANs Jamaican flags. If you werent my friend I would ask J for a ban.

-Talon6758