Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Name:  2013-02-02_08.52.47.png
Views: 121
Size:  153.3 KBhow to i make the picture bigger?

oh, whoops when before i posted it it looked tiny

I also realized I am now a "tree puncher". Is that a rank? Can someone please tell me the ranks?

Marius fixed it. THanKS MARIUS!!!!

Ok so that's the evidence. Can you let us know where this is so we can fix the damage?

Pressing F3 will show your coordinates. If you include that in the screenshot then one screenshot is enough

I put the coordinates in a post on the last page. Marius fixed already though.

I seem to be a target for griefers. This time it was avafede. There was a hole in my wall. I used co-inspect and a few blocks were removed by him, and the rest by creeper. Also, is there a way to check who placed blocks? Because, my house is filled with TREES!!!
    Also found a sign that said -k at the end. I once again can't figure out how to put in pictures.

Also tons of my stuff is gone, including 2 stacks of pie. I really sad and confused

You can use the "/co inspect" command to enable and disable the CoreProtect inspector. When it's enabled you can left-click blocks to see who placed them. If you right-click with a block in your hand you can see who removed blocks.

While in Minecraft, press F2 to take a screenshot. Then when you want to post that screenshot, click the "Insert Image" button in the text editor you're using to type your message. An explorer window will pop up where you can select your screenshot. You will have to type in the first part of the location for it though. The location of Minecraft screenshots is: %appdata%\.minecraft\screenshots

I think I will make a short video tutorial on the subject later

Anyway, we need more information if we are to help you. So coordinates for starters, you can see those inside Minecraft by pressing F3.

dom did a roll-back thx dom!