Hello fellow Inmates /Ex-Inmates

Prison is fun isn't it? :P Haha, who are we kidding? We all can't wait to get out of there! But what do we actually get when we get out of Prison and become a free prisoner? Well, I recently earned my rank as a free prisoner and to tell you the truth, it isn't all that great. There isn't much to do in the free world. You can't private anything, you can't set homes or any of the basic things. So lets discuss some ideas here as to what we can do when we get out of prison in the free world.

A well liked idea by everyone is the idea of Factions. For those of you who don't know what factions are, they are like clans or guilds. It allows you to create your own faction or join someone else's and have fun as a group The moderator of a faction can claim land and then build anything they want in their faction. Its a lot of fun when you have lots of members :P You can battle other factions and loot all their belongings

To see a list of commands that factions allow you to have, take a look here http://massivecraft.com/plugins/factions

Another idea I personally think will be fun is the Economy(iConomy) plugin. This is where you will have a currency system and you can buy and sell things by making your own shops. It's a lot of fun! Sometimes you can even buy plots or ranks on the server.. So the higher the amount of money you make, the more important you will be

To see a lost of commands that you can use, take a look here: http://iconomy.nexua.org/Main/Commands

So these are my ideas on how we can make the server more interesting and fun after we get out of prison. So far not many people are free prisoners yet.. so this will be a great time to make the change. If everyone becomes free and finds that they have nothing interesting to do, that will suck!

Feel free to leave your own suggestions, ideas and comments on here so the guards/moderators know what we want Don't hesitate to add anything you want, they dont' bite :P

So what do you want to see in the free world on the server?