You put me in a difficult position.

Yes I gave you creative mode to help me build the free spawn village. No you weren't supposed to use creative beyond that. You used it to gain a ton of money, and now you've started your own faction with that money.

So I have deleted your player.dat file and reset your bank account. This will effectively take all the things you got from creative away from you. I have decided to not roll back the stuff you made. Your base does look quite nice actually and I'm happy that you decided not to give up on building things. You're getting better at it

Also the rules will have to be changed for the new situation with Factions. I see you and TeenageDreamer have put up signs warning people not to grief. I am going to allow grief, and PVP, and stealing, and everything else. This is a factions server. The factions should deal with these things themselves and not hide behind rules. Factions can set their own permissions so if you don't want people grieving your stuff, claim the land and set the permissions.

I will add Lockette to the server for the simple reason that you can't defend your stuff if you're not on the server while thieves come around. But other then that: outside of prison there are no rules.