Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    New Spawned
    Aah ok ok thanks I'll tell her to find you guys But what happens if she dies again? She didn't have her home set so if she died she would be stuck in prison again?
    Also if I plan to create a faction I would need money, so if I can't get back into prison to sell, What do I do?
    Sorry for many questions
    Last edited by babymel515; 12th December 2012 at 22:32.

Don't worry about asking a lot questions, that's ok

If she dies without having set home, she'll end up at the server's spawn point which is inside of prison.

You need to sell your stuff outside of prison. Currently we only have traders in the free spawn town. I think we need to have shops where you can buy and sell things for in-game currency.

Marius, sorry to have to ask your help again But would you mind setting up shops outside of prison where people can sell their stuff? Maybe add a shop to each trader Dom set up with the same items they are selling?

Also would you mind checking the prices for the various faction related things like starting a faction, claiming land, etc? I just set some numbers that were higher then the default values. But I'm not sure they're high enough/make sense :B

Yea I can do that but tomorrow since I have a lot to do today also need to prepare for tomorrows test; and I wanna be sure I take that test