Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

RE: 1.2 Update Thread

Quote Originally Posted by DOM
    Quote Originally Posted by wordie101
    can i just add to this as well if we do get a new server up and running PLEASE can you if you move take your chests and contents with you not just leave them abandon in the wilderness or at least just remove the lock so can be cleaned up this also applies to doors if you move on remove the locks from above ok...
    I will change the locks on chests and doors. There will be major changes to plugins too. I have time today to work on cleaning up the perms and settings, along with researching plugins to replace some of the more dated ones.
    Ok cool ...just read that and was ment to be for everyone and don't mean to sound so angry lol
    [size=x-large]Earth Defense Force now that\'s new school retro ...[/size]

I can't decide what plugins to use. Im not sure if i want to impliment an economy still. considering Factions with a few tweaks.

This is where we will discuss the problems of the newest patch and the MANY problems/solutions we have for the server.

Some ideas I have for the server:
    • Scrap the current worlds to eliminate problems
    • Make a Multi-World server with separate plugins in each world and portals between them.
    • One world with (seemingly) no mods.
    • Admin privaledges because I have to work way more now.
    • Dedicated YouTube Channel for the server.
    • Server name.

These can all be discussed here and I will try to keep up with the progress. I am hoping that this make people more active in the server administration and upkeep. The youtube channel will not be started, ran, or moderated by me, but I will submit an occasional video. All media that becomes public should reflect kindly on the server and its players, but have fun

As you may know, I have stopped playing ANY game recently. My jobs have been keeping me busy for the past few months and I do not see a timely end to this pattern. If you have any unanswered questions, PM me on the Forums and I will try to get back as soon as I can.

-DOM
    Here's a suggestion: Testificate Golf!

This is where we will discuss the problems of the newest patch and the MANY problems/solutions we have for the server.

Some ideas I have for the server:
    • Scrap the current worlds to eliminate problems
    • Make a Multi-World server with separate plugins in each world and portals between them.
    • One world with (seemingly) no mods.
    • Admin privaledges because I have to work way more now.
    • Dedicated YouTube Channel for the server.
    • Server name.

These can all be discussed here and I will try to keep up with the progress. I am hoping that this make people more active in the server administration and upkeep. The youtube channel will not be started, ran, or moderated by me, but I will submit an occasional video. All media that becomes public should reflect kindly on the server and its players, but have fun

As you may know, I have stopped playing ANY game recently. My jobs have been keeping me busy for the past few months and I do not see a timely end to this pattern. If you have any unanswered questions, PM me on the Forums and I will try to get back as soon as I can.

-DOM
    I think u should keep things like towny and economy they were really enjoyed by everyone and I personally love the two plugins.

Quote Originally Posted by Marius49

Maybe if u make something like a team? 1 will get the videos from ppl and make it look good with intro and stuff, 1 can make videos on stuff on server, and 1 will post all stuff and will take care of channel to work good...? (like a channel administrator...)

Sounds good.

I can't decide what plugins to use. Im not sure if i want to impliment an economy still. considering Factions with a few tweaks.
    Wut about gods i heard there is a plugin like that and u can join wut god u want like Zeus, Hades, Poseidon etc. and have specific powers for the god u join. Sounds good for a plugin

If u want i can look for some plugins that sound interesting .

Later EDIT: RpgEssentials (full rpg plugin)

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLdNc0IG7dY&feature=player_embedded[/video]

CraftBook (to build real gates, cauldrons, bridges and other great stuff )

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VszRRqKRbqw&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Kingdoms (like towny but better )

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wd99X2zMpx4&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Turnstile (a plugin that charges ppl to enter an area and u get a gatekeeper 2 )

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6LONscHjDw&feature=player_embedded[/video]

This its wut i got for now. Pick wut u want or wut u need

if we still use towny is there a way of making it so you don't have to let everyone join you to get more plots ...would love to be able to buy up to 30 plots say .being a loaner (or is that sad'o lol) it sort of restricts what you can do

Quote Originally Posted by wordie101
    if we still use towny is there a way of making it so you don't have to let everyone join you to get more plots ...would love to be able to buy up to 30 plots say .being a loaner (or is that sad'o lol) it sort of restricts what you can do
    Thats what I have been trying to research. I will find out something soon.

Bugs, Bugs, EVERYWHERE!

Bugs, Bugs, EVERYWHERE!

i assume that's not as in silverfish bugs !!!!
    so a little longer to wait i assume too never mind will be done when its done