Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thumbs up Probelm with factions!

So with factions installed, a problem has appeared. Players can invite others to their faction, set their home outside of the prison, and any faction member can /f home bringing them out of the prison. Not sure if you can, but could an admin make it so only free has the permission to /f home? Or join factions overall?

Another thing, faction members can claim the prison. I had to do it earlier when I invited Novgigi to my faction because he was stuck in spleef, with /spl back not working. I invited him to my faction, claimed part of spawn, set my home, had him /f home, and it worked. So, it was good to be able to get him out, but others may claim the prison.

I've removed a few factions, kicked some people out, reset some bank accounts and removed a few player.dat files.

I've also added a giant region over the entire prison and added most of the factions commands as blocked commands so that should hopefully keep people in :B

J, I think that made it so players can mine the prison! The prison got MASSIVELY griefed. The world protection was destroyed.

Bah @ stupid griefers.

I'll ban them, fix the damage and see if I can get Factions to play nice... So far it's been way more trouble then it's worth.

Ok so I rolled back all the grief as far as I can tell. There's still some sugar cane that needs fixing that can't be rolled back. Marius could you look at this please?

I've also banned a couple of blatant griefers. And I hope I've fixed the world guard config file.

Can someone who isn't warden/op check to see if they can use /f commands inside prison?

it seems you just banned everyone that was online at that time? I may have "griefed" a few blocks to see if the protection was gone everywhere. but i actually mostly placed blocks to fix some of the bigger holes that were there. In fact, I was the one that pointed it out to Demman that the prison was griefable.

also, looking at the banlist on Minebans.com , I don't see Trey ( don't know his full name, had some random numbers in it) on there. although he was just an A-prisoner (maybe just went to Elite) when i left that day, and when i got back he was Elite and was saying how many diamonds he had.

also, to point out that i didn't want to have anything to do with this, as soon as i logged on, someone gave me 50K, which i immediately returned