Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    thanks for the unban, all i know is that i removed stuff that looked out of place. and like i said. feel free to check my inventory for any diamonds, i literally gained nothing from this. Although I do understand pretty much everything points to me having done that..
    I just like playing on this server, and it would really suck if i was kept banned just because i was stupid enough to do that >_>

also just noticed that at least Elite users cant get in the A section? don't know about other users but both me and Novgigi tried and couldnt. also, apparently i logged out at a place where there was lava. so even if i still had anything on me from that stuff then it's gone now ._.

turns out free users can't get in any sections other than C as well.

I think more people couldn't resist the temptation of all that loot shining right in front of them and decided if they can, then they should grief

Marius, did you change permissions?

Didn't changed anything in the permissions for a while so idk anything about that, maybe there are still some problems with regions?

the biggest problem is that people already in B-A and Elite sections can't move at all. So they're stuck when they login.

I think things are working again, and non-free players shouldn't be able to access the factions commands.

It would be nice if some people tested this