Hey guys I am wondering on what basis you consider people for the FTB server. I am not trying to promote myself to be voted for first, I am just wondering if you check out people first, like if they even want to play a modpack?

From my experience of getting whitelisted on the Vanilla server I am not sure how your process of deciding went, I know that I posted something along the lines of "Id love to play in a good Vanilla server" in my application, but how would you judge that someone would like to play on the FTB server if you don't have a "application" or a "consideration" topic.

Maybe if you don't want people applying and begging, there could be a topic where people can be like "I would like to play on the FTB server one day", so that you guys know who is interested in which servers. Could make your voting a bit easier.

I repeat, this is just a question/suggestion I don't want to put myself out there as a consideration for the FTB whitelist more than anyone else, I would just like some fairground, so that everyone knows where they are at