Stupid FTB Server Lag :/

Hey everyone, well whenever I log on or go into a different dimension on the FTB server i get lag for about a minute or 30 seconds or longer. that explains why i type random things in the chat to see if i was lagging or not if any of you were wondering so if any of you guys know how to fix it that would be great! thank you
    ~Ryan~

I don't know why the Mindcrack mod pack is causing so much lag. I do know it's using more CPU time then all the other Minecraft servers combined. It's crazy!

So if anyone has a smart suggestion, I'm all ears :B

There is a good chance that it might be a bug and could be worked out in the near future.

I think I found out what is wring. Apparently the v6 pack that we are using has bugs (potentially world crashing) and will be fixed in the near future. The v4 pack was much more stable (I just tested it).

So what do we do? Muddle on with V6 until it gets fixed or revert to V4?

I'm running flawlessly. Not sure what's going on with all of you...

The lag stopped for me too. But when the next update comes out we need to use that version so that J's system doesnt explode

Like its not the CPU lag I always get like 60-70 frames a second but whenever I join or enter a portal I get the server lag for about 30-60 seconds idk what causes it but I hate it
    ~Ryan~

Not your CPU Ryan, I was talking about the server's CPU usage