Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

And this is What you said:

2012-12-21 22:09:43 <InsaneJ> Can you see the server logs?. Nice one insane, you don't even have a reason to banned me except: Banned by an operator. Nice one.

You acted like a dick, and got treated like one.

Want to act like you're the victim or innocent as well? Go right ahead.

No your acting like a dick especially for and admin, and I am the victim. So I will go right ahead.

Especially for an admin? Why is that? Are admins supposed to take crap from everybody or something?

No you took a comment to heart so you went all kung fu on my ass. So you going to unban me, and we shall try this again

In all seriousness can you unban me now?

Quote Originally Posted by LaunchedLemon View Post
    No you took a comment to heart so you went all kung fu on my ass. So you going to unban me, and we shall try this again
    I told you that you have an attitude problem. Here it is again.

Setting up and maintaining the servers is a lot of work. Not to mention it simply costs money to keep a fast server and a fast Internet connection like the one we're using running and up to date.

Then you come along. You want me to change things server wise. But instead of asking me, making the suggestion, or even being polite about in general. You pretty much just tell me what to do.

Then when you say stuff that's just not true, you start to argue with me. You cannot see the server logs. You cannot see how much the Java process of the FTB server is using. Yet you claim you can. And when I ask you to prove it, you bail out and say you don't have to prove anything.

The way you interacted with me really pissed me off. And when I tell you I don't like it you act that way, you tell me I'm being anal.

You've made a new thread: Unban. Bored as hell!! Where you write the following:
    Quote Originally Posted by LaunchedLemon View Post
    Can a op unban me please I'm bored as hell.
    So you are bored? I'm really sorry to hear that. I hope you are able to resolve this issue soon, because I know being bored sucks.

You don't consider how other people respond to you. When they respond negatively you act like an even bigger jerk. In your mind you think you're right and that I'm the bad guy. And apparently you think that you are entitled to something that will get someone else to unban just like that.

Next time when you want someone to do something for you, perhaps you should consider just asking politely. Consider the other person's position. In my case, I'm not here to serve you. When you have a problem, don't go around like an angry 10 year old screaming WTF?? on the forums. You don't have to suck up either, but making a suggestion or just asking nicely will get you a lot further and doesn't hurt your dignity in any way. When people tell you they don't like the way you're acting, at least try to look at what you're doing instead of putting all the blame on that person.

You really acted like a dick to me. I don't think I deserve that from you. So no, you will not be unbanned until you at least make an effort to change that.

You know what have you ever thought where'd you be if Dom didn't bring this community together, your just abusing your power. Plus its the internet don't take stuff to heart, everyone gets hate, there's always that one annoying person in your life. Get over it. Now i will try this. Can you unban me please. <<Look I said please OMG I use manners.

P.S. Who am I sucking up to please explain. <<Look I said it again.

You tell him J!

And J is right Lemon... He puts SO much into this community that I never had the willpower (or skills) to do. And on top of that, this community is growing from HIS efforts, not mine. InsaneJ does his best to keep this community the best he can and deserves more respect than any other member.

But this community would not be around if you didn't put it together