Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banning someone who acts like a jerk after he's been playing on my servers, using my resources for a long time is an abuse of power? Our server rules are very clear: respect the staff. You clearly broke that rule, so you deserved the ban 100% That's no abuse of power in any way.

And you defend your actions with: "Plus its the internet don't take stuff to heart, everyone gets hate, there's always that one annoying person in your life. Get over it."

So basically you're saying it's ok to be a jerk because there's other people acting like jerks and I should just accept that. Well, you're wrong. Very wrong. It's never ok to act like a jerk, not for any reason. And I most certainly don't have to put up with it.

As for your arguments about this community, you really don't know much about this community. I think the Towny server DOM rented cost about $30 a month. As far as I know 13 donations have brought in $391. After that donations dried up and the Towny server eventually had to close. By this time I had been hosting the Vanilla server for

You speak of this community as if it's DOM's. It's not. It's a community! That means a group of people who get together because they share something in common. It's not the property of a single person. You can't own a community because if the people don't like you, they will simply leave.

I choose to contribute to this community by donating my server, my bandwidth and a lot of my time. Right now I think I've been running the Vanilla server for about 9 months. All the other servers that have been added since are also hosted by me. So don't you be talking to me about this community.

And what's this?
    Quote Originally Posted by LaunchedLemon View Post
    Now i will try this. Can you unban me please. <<Look I said please OMG I use manners.

P.S. Who am I sucking up to please explain. <<Look I said it again.
    A sarcastic apology? You're not sorry for what you did. You're only sorry you got banned.

Also I never said that you suck up to anyone.What I did say is that you do not have to suck up to anyone, just be polite as that will get you a lot further.

It was not a sarcastic apology I was just pointing out I said please you see it. And I am not saying the community is run by one person. I'm not saying it's ok to be a jerk I am saying everyone has that one person they hate. I am not defending any of my actions I am making a point.

I like this community but I don't particularly like you but that should break up me and the community unless YOU run the community which you stated not me, I was pointing out that one person brought together the community.

I normally wouldn't say this but I give up i'm getting to bored.
    I'm sorry for being a jerk, can I please come back on the server?

Yes you can. I'll unban you right away.

I know I'm new, but I also know that yes, DOM did put this community together. But J is working harder than anyone else (especially you) the keep this community up and running. He works harder than even DOM! All you do is try to undermine the fact that J works hard to make this a good community by saying he wouldn't be here if DOM hadn't put it together. As DOM admitted, he doesn't have the skills or willpower to keep Happy Diggers going. Without J it wouldn't be alive. Instulting him will get you nowhere. Sucking up will get you nowhere. You sarcastic attitude and the obvious emphasis and strain you put on saying the word please pisses everyone off. How did you get on the whitelist for FTB anyway? Try using the attitude you had when you got whitelisted, or what you did to get whitelisted. I came across this thread when I was looking around. I read every word about the argument between you and J. DOM and J have helped me alot. I mean ALOT! But seeing this, this makes me so angry, that for your own selfish reasons, you think you have the authority to insult them. I don't have the authority either. But I do have the authority to insult you. Happy Diggers would be much better without you. I dont care how much you hate me for this, you deserve it. You deserved to be insulted. You deserved to be banned. You deserve never to be unbanned. You deserve to be kicked off every Happy Digges server. Because with you around swearing and insulting, it's not Happy Diggers. It's Pissed Off Diggers. So shut up and quit complaining.

-Talon6758

Ok let's not drag this one up again. This issue is old and has been resolved a long time ago.

Talon, please don't flame others. The mods will take care of people who don't play nice. Best thing to do if you see someone misbehaving is report it, and stay as far away as you can from discussions and flame wars.

Thanks for sticking up up for me, but I'm closing this thread as I don't see how it can contribute in a positive way. As stated above, the issue with miles has been resolved a long time ago. So just leave it at that ok?