Unban. Bored as hell!!

Can a op unban me please I'm bored as hell.

Sorry J about the drag on on the other thread. It just made me so angry that he would say this. I checked the banned list and he is not on it. Also, did you really have to close it? I mean, it took a while to type that, did you read? I dont want it to go to waste.

It pissed me off at the time as well. And yes I read your post and I realize it took a long time to write that wall of text. That's why I didn't delete the whole thread

I also edited my post afterwards, maybe you've read it already? My main reason for closing it is that dragging that old issue up again can only cause more trouble. Getting into a fight with miles over something like this really is not worth the effort. The issue has been closed, all has been forgiven, we've moved on.

Ok but hes still not on the ban list XD

That's because he's not banned anymore.

what did he get banned for?

Quote Originally Posted by talon6758 View Post
    what did he get banned for?
    Okay I don't want to fight I'm just saying this is non of your concern this was last year everything is fine now and in my eyes all your doing is being a nose person. Also it seem you like everything to be in order seen as you commented on the "errr OPPS i made a doozy" thread saying "The name of the threead is uuhh OPPs I made a doozy. shouldn't it be oops?" you didn't need to put that he can name the thread what ever he wants.

Edit: I've been looking through the forum and saw a thread about post wars. I know you want to beat J but can you not bring up or make sarcastic comments that aren't needed. Yes I have my stressy days and the time of this indented it was one of those days. Stop trying to beat J your going to get everyone annoyed by posting unneeded posts. Thanks
    Last edited by LaunchedLemon; 24th February 2013 at 14:21.

ATTENTION J!! close this thread!!!! A flame war is gonna break out. Its not sarcastic comments, your the one who takes care of that. You say you don't to fight. Then you go and insult me. You really think I'm just gonna lay down and let you tread all over me? I just noticed that Oops had a typo in it. I'd bet all my budder that it was a typo. As for the posting wars. It's just a joke. On Happy Diggers we are supposed to have fun. With you here we cant.

That's quite enough talon. Miles is on the whitelist for the Vanilla and FTB server because we want to play with him. This issue was resolved a long time ago which I've already stated a few times so drop it already. You attacking miles like that really isn't helping so don't do that.

Miles, don't provoke talon. There's just no need. Grammar nazis will get beat down, and spam is something I can deal with very well.

This is the last time I'm going to comment on this issue. If anyone brings it up again I will simply delete that post/thread. If any of you two comment/insult/provoke the other in other threads I will do the same.