View Poll Results: What to do on FTB?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Play in Beta Pack A and keep the map (no updates)

0 0%
  • Update to MindCrack Pack and keep map (hopefully)

1 20.00%
  • Update to MIndCrack Pack and start over

2 40.00%
  • Update to MindCrack and keep the map AND change configs

0 0%
  • Update to MindCrack and start ove r AND change configs

2 40.00%
  • I don't really care (Let the Admins choose)

0 0%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I used the server.properties file from the previous server so yes it is. I'll change it to normal now

Quote Originally Posted by DOM View Post
    NO!!! I like hard...
    Im so childish but this made me laugh so hard ( excuse the pun ) ....but I do agree hard or its just no challenge and my opinion was mindcrack pack and whatever happens to the map I will except ....such a shame Dom will lose so much yet will gain so much ..I also think we should do community spawn village/town and work together as well as our own plots
    [size=x-large]Earth Defense Force now that\'s new school retro ...[/size]

I vote for Wordie's idea.

COMMUNITY! (l^.^)/

I guess I will get started on that soon... Since I'm the guy who makes the community projects... Today I might not be on because of New Year's Eve, but I will try to map out a good town and Nether Station. I think that I will need to do some research into the mods that I want to use for the transportation.

Well, there has been some disagreement about GregTech. It seems a lot of us users have grown lazy. XD

I don't see what's wrong with it... I'd be surprised if I'm not the person with the most electric stuffy stuff. Miles and I have had a great start so far. Well, I think Miles has... Haven't seen his area yet, but his chatting seems so.

Quote Originally Posted by DOM View Post
    I guess I will get started on that soon... Since I'm the guy who makes the community projects... Today I might not be on because of New Year's Eve, but I will try to map out a good town and Nether Station. I think that I will need to do some research into the mods that I want to use for the transportation.
    i will be on to help you as soon as poss mate ...but but of a relapse ( sliding down stairs on backside is not good idea especially after surgery on it [ I slipped half way down] so stuck in bed ...) but as soon as can get to PCM and keyboard and mouse will do a I can to help
    [size=x-large]Earth Defense Force now that\'s new school retro ...[/size]