I am wondering if you can help me out. I have installed Dynmap so I can view some of my worlds and such.

I can't seem to find were the line is to change the low-res to hires for surface/cave view.

First lines of Config.txt

# All paths in this configuration file are relative to Dynmap's data-folder: minecraft_server/plugins/dynmap/

# All map templates are defined in the templates directory
# The 'classic' FlatMap and KzedMap templates are used, which can be found in normal.txt, nether.txt, and skylands.txt
# To use these, do not set deftemplatesuffix (make sure deftemplatesuffix is commented, below)
# To use the HDMap very-low-res map templates as world defaults (normal-vlowres, nether-vlowres and skylands-vlowres), set value to vlowres
# The definitions of these templates are in normal-vlowres.txt, nether-vlowres.txt, and skylands-vlowres.txt
# To use the HDMap low-res map templates as world defaults (normal-lowres, nether-lowres and skylands-lowres), set value to lowres
# The definitions of these templates are in normal-lowres.txt, nether-lowres.txt, and skylands-lowres.txt
# To use the HDMap hi-res map templates (these can take a VERY long time for initial fullrender), set value to hires
# The definitions of these templates are in normal-hires.txt, nether-hires.txt, and skylands-hires.txt
deftemplatesuffix: vlowres ,<------ Do I change this to "hires".

or do I have to go somewere in the template files ?