Just flew in an open topped bi-plane. Epic

RE: flying is epic

Ever been high up in a helicopter? *shivers* freaked me out

Quote Originally Posted by demman8
    Ever been high up in a helicopter? *shivers* freaked me out
    Nope. Cant wait now

Flying is cool, although I've never flown in an open plane before. Did you get to wear some of those old skool googles and a leather helmet?

A few years ago I went skydiving in Texel(an island of the dutch coast). I hadn't jumped out of an airplane before so I got an instructer strapped to my back who handled the pull-the-cord-to-no-die stuff so I could concentrate on the yelling an screaming while we were in free fall. There's nothing quite like falling. It's a really strange sensation because your body has no support. Normally you're sitting or standing or whatever, but when you're falling the support is gone. So for me that was the most exciting part of the jump.

Quote Originally Posted by DOM
    Just flew in an open topped bi-plane. Epic
    wow nice!!! ....now know why said working sucks not 2 hours ago :P

iv been in heli before was cool ..... wasn't so impressed when slides open door mid way through flight and did a very tight bank so was looking at floor with just lap-belt and gravity to hold us in .thank god for health and safety now ..i crapped myself at time :s
    [size=x-large]Earth Defense Force now that\'s new school retro ...[/size]

awww i saw this and thought it was about me then!

Well don't feel bad. I just did an image search for 'Flying is epic' and as it turns out, it is... or you are, depending on how you want to interpet things :P
    [attachment=44]
    [attachment=45]
    [attachment=46]
    [attachment=47]
    [attachment=48] <--Yes, Flying is epic, even when being a troll by hijacking this thread