Minecraft Username: Black_Steel
    How long have you played Minecraft?: Alpha
    Why do you want to be white-listed?: I own the server. hahahaha
    Do you accept our server rules?: Yes!

RE: Form Submission: Whitelist Application

Minecraft name: Madgod2012
    For how long you play minecraft?: Since the Beta
    Do you have any building skills: I have basic building skills
    Why do u want to be whitelisted: I was playing on your server before the update and would like to continue to play on it, i enjoy my time on there, i was also part of James318's town before the update happened
    Do you accept our server rules: why of course!

P.S. Snipingninja147 would also like to be whitelisted, he doesnt know how to do the forum thing. If he needs to sign up let me know in a reply please so i can tell him

Quote Originally Posted by madgod2012
    Minecraft name: Madgod2012
    For how long you play minecraft?: Since the Beta
    Do you have any building skills: I have basic building skills
    Why do u want to be whitelisted: I was playing on your server before the update and would like to continue to play on it, i enjoy my time on there, i was also part of James318's town before the update happened
    Do you accept our server rules: why of course!

P.S. Snipingninja147 would also like to be whitelisted, he doesnt know how to do the forum thing. If he needs to sign up let me know in a reply please so i can tell him
    added you as bnx says your fine (:dodgy:) you will have to get snipingninja to sign up for the site and applications are copy and paste and fill i the blanks as no idea what has gone wrong with them again
    [size=x-large]Earth Defense Force now that\'s new school retro ...[/size]

Minecraft Username: plhewa
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    How long have you played Minecraft?: since 2010
    Why do you want to be white-listed?: I am good at building and I really like this server. Also I'm not a griefer.
    Do you accept our server rules?: Yes

Minecraft username: ligemyster

How long have you been playing Minecraft: since beta

Why do you want to be whitelisted: i rally enjoy playing on this server and almost all of my friends play in this server when i do be for the whitelist. i would enjoy being able to get back on and help them out.

Do you accept our server rules?: absolutely