Smile A New find in FTB update

just started new single player map for feed the beast and spawned next to this must be in new update as never seen anything posted about it before
    Name:  2013-01-28_21.32.34.png
Views: 217
Size:  709.3 KBName:  2013-01-28_21.31.25.png
Views: 188
Size:  343.2 KB

so what do you think, there is some good stuff in the chest and i belive a zombie pig spawner under the chest
    [size=x-large]Earth Defense Force now that\'s new school retro ...[/size]

Good stuff. Let's see if they spawn on the FTB server now as well

Be awesome if you could make a Zombie Pig grinder. You know how much BUDDER you woud get from that??

Yeah, they spawned. They're just really rare.

Well if you find one let me know, we can add it to the other spawners we have below our house

Dom said he would get the 3 turtles wordie made ready for the grinder so it's going to be awesome!

I have put a very small program that attacks and shoots out the items down. I don't want to mess with the progress that I've seen, so if someone wants to show me what's going on with that room and stuff I can complete the programs and set up all of the tubing/enderchests

I'll be happy to show you
    Basically the turtles go 2 blocks below the floor of the spawner room at the end where the water flows. So mobs get pushed into a 1x1 shaft, fall 2 blocks down so they can't escape and then get killed by turtles.

The ender chests should be color coded in the same way the chests for the storage room are coded. I think it's gray - cyan - grey. And there we should place a couple of brain in jars on top of the turtles or behind them or somewhere they can collect the XP and players can safely take it out.

Thats what i thought the plan was, but some1 dug out a whole shaft for them to fall down

I can't wait to play on FTB, stupid computer prolems. But when I do, when will the server be updated to 1.5?

No one really knows when FTB will be updated to 1.5. I may be a while before all the plugins have been updated to 1.5.